I was really impressed with how successful, smooth and quick the project went, so I figured why stop there. Later that night after the baby went to bed I set about creating a holiday banner as well. This time I used painters tape and some cardboard as my stencil for the border, dabbed on some circles with my stencil sponge and then stenciled on the letters. This banner will be nice and cheery for the upcoming season.
I plan to probably make a few more banners with the leftover supplies. My $15 is probably able to make 6-8 banners depending on the number of characters. I could see having one for every holiday to hang in our living room (and who knows maybe I need to craft a few for gifts).